Main Purpose of Role:
ensure service delivery to clients is person-centered, safe and compliant with
CQC and the policies and procedures set by Individual Care Services (ICS).
ensure all staff provides and maintains the highest levels of care and service
in accordance with the Company’s vision, policies and procedures.
· Set-up, implement and review client care and support plans.
· Lead the shift, ensuring staff give support that follows individual’s care plans and daily support plans.
· Ensure all associated documentation is completed in a timely way including Mental Capacity Assessments, client risk assessments, medication plans and medication record sheets etc.
· Undertake Support worker supervision including write-up of notes.
· Undertake observation of Support worker performance including write-up of notes.
· Ensure new starter team/client induction and monitor to sign-off.
· Hold regular team meetings including preparation of meeting notes/actions.
· Hold and/or participate in meetings with clients, their families or representatives, relevant professionals etc.
· Undertake regular audits of the service.
· Support the manager in compiling a four week rota in accordance with the service need, working on shift where required.
· Participate in the on-call rota (which will include some evenings and weekends).
Related Downloads:Download Team Leader Job Description
For further information please Contact us or complete the form below. To apply for this position directly please visit our Job Application Form. Fields marked with a '*' are required. Please enter N/A if nothing to add.
"ICS is a professional organisation with a management team who are competent and knowledgeable"
Margaret, family member
“Staff work with some very complex people with learning disabilities, enabling them to become independent"
A Family member
“It’s the best thing that has ever happened to our son. Staff encourage and promote his independence."
James, A fmaily member
“All of the service users appeared to be very happy with the standard of service"
"They understand the needs of their client's, and this shows in the quality of the care and support they provide"
Learning disability nurse
"We are very happy with the care and support ICS has provided to out daughter over the years, we would definitely recommend them to others."
A family member
Please complete the call-back form below and a member of our team will be in touch.